First! for some reason...

Why is everything so boring?




Well... Time for some depressing topics and why I believe nothing has value anymore. Well, nothing truly has any value, its the emotional connection you have to it that makes it valuable.

For example, a friend long ago gave me a pocket watch and its been years and I still hold on to that pocket watch. It's not cuz its a collectable but for the memories cultivated through years of friendship. But this too has a way of rotting itself away.

The world is never just growing. It's dying too. Rotting and festering and painful. 

"Depressing as usual I see."
"Damn you, Eddie. Lemme do this."

Anyways... as I was saying life sucks. And this year has been the pits to most people. Being stuck at home and rarely getting go out is no way to live yet we gotta do it.

And when we are stuck at home, the countdown begins. THE COUNTDOWN TO BOREDOM. I give you 17 days tops. 

And when you hit that low, you get boring. I need the entertainment to survive and you are my entertainment and now you are boring. Hence, I am boring.

First, it starts with the unintelligible mumblings which are normal among friend groups but weird with strangers. So kids, if you do want free money... just walk up to a stranger and start mumbling. They'll think you're hobo and probably give you money or kick you violently to death. who knows.

Second, the uncomfortable silences. You know what I mean.

Third, bad jokes and imitation.

Fourth, the "come Val" or "play?", yes that is a personal experience. 

And then there was the fifth, the deadliest of all.... it is called THE DED. 

dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Yep, I think I proved my point.

Comments

People Like this For Some Reason