MIyagi Moments: Identity


This probably comes out at a time when anti-trans rhetoric is at an all-time high due to the recent tragedy that happened in Nashville. But allow me to speak for a moment, without hate or condemnation. I am not an ally of the LGBTQ+ community, I really couldn't care less what you identify yourself as. Everyone is the same to me but when you form a community promoting hatred to those denying you your identity and choose to fight back with misguided grotesque force, don't you think that would just set back everything you have actively raised your voice for.

Your identity is something you must fight for. That I agree wholeheartedly but what the fuck is wrong with these people killing children, fucking children. What the hell is wrong with you?

I am not one to speak to your humanity, ask you why, or give you reasons to justify your crime. I don't give a shit other than hate you for the monster you are, Audrey Hale. I don't care what happened to you, what you did was beyond wrong and I can hate you for it.

But the way the world sees it, it is as trans people push their authoritative ideas on the common people and condemn those who don't "bend the knee". Not changing your ideals to those aligning with the community, well... you should just die, shouldn't you?

I am not gonna get into the politics of this horrible conversation that is being ruined by trash like Hale but I speak for the essence of just being a person when I say, "How can we be better?".

Change won't happen overnight, this woke generation we are living in is being forced to adopt identities, support the woke community and blah blah blah.

FUCK YOU! ALL OF YOU! BE DECENT PEOPLE AND DON'T KILL CHILDREN. HOW IS THAT HARD TO FOLLOW?!

This rant interjected by cursing does not really allow me to fully contextualize what I am trying to say about identity. So let me try to say it again in calmer words...

The trans community does not deserve hate, the people of the community need to re-understand and renew their fight for identity in a world that is just looking for reasons to hate them. They must be better. We must be better.

We as people are so against individuality sometimes that we neglect the few for the many and when something bad happens we blame the few as we always do. People want to hate something that is unlike them, that's what I don't want to believe but it's true.

Our identity has become more muddied than ever. If you don't agree with the varying gender identities, you are a far-right piece of shit. If you are just a lesbian, wow... you are a pro-liberal baby-killer. Like when you read it out like this, you're probably like "what the fuck?" but you know this is also true.

Individual Identity is really a thing of the past, what we do condemns the rest of our group. No way to get beyond that. So be decent to each other. 

I am not gonna preach to you all for your humanity but ask you to try and understand each other and for fuck's sake, STOP KILLING EACH OTHER.


Comments

People Like this For Some Reason